NOR Capital is looking for an intern to join the team for 6 months starting in January 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Intern will serve as an integral part of every transaction team, as well as having meaningful responsibility in the marketing, structuring and execution of deals. The role is fast-paced, challenging and highly quantitative.
NOR Capital is an entrepreneurial firm and as such everyone is expected to support colleagues and provide services to clients.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry and product research
- Preparation of presentation and marketing materials
- Working with clients on shaping corporate strategy
- Market, structure and execute transactions from start to closing
- Creation of financial models
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate studies from a reputable university in a relevant subject area
- Previous experience in Corporate Finance / M&A
- Strong interest for corporate finance, accounting and financial modelling
- Excellent technical skills (namely Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Highly organised, detail oriented and proactive
- Willingness to improve analytical and quantitative skills
- Hardworking with strong teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- An interest in technology and venture capital / private equity would be an asset
17 Hanover Square - London W1S 1BN, London, United Kingdom