NOR Capital is always looking for new individuals wanting to gain Corporate Finance experience to join the team.
Please submit your CV here and we will review any applications when an internship position becomes available.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Intern will serve as an integral part of every transaction team, as well as having meaningful responsibility in the marketing, structuring and execution of deals. The role is fast-paced, challenging and highly quantitative.
NOR Capital is an entrepreneurial firm and as such everyone is expected to support colleagues and provide services to clients.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Conducting industry and product research
- Preparation of presentation and marketing materials
- Working with clients on shaping corporate strategy
- Market, structure and execute transactions from start to closing
- Creation of financial models
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate studies from a reputable university in a relevant subject area
- Previous experience in Corporate Finance / M&A
- Strong interest for corporate finance, accounting and financial modelling
- Excellent technical skills (namely Excel and PowerPoint skills)
- Highly organised, detail oriented and proactive
- Willingness to improve analytical and quantitative skills
- Hardworking with strong teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
- An interest in technology and venture capital / private equity
- Fluency in Swedish, French or German would be a key asset
17 Hanover Square - London W1S 1BN, London, United Kingdom